Social Issue Research Topic

What is your social issue?

My social issue is should the electoral college be abolished.

Why is it such a social issue? What do people disagree about in relation to this topic?

This is a issue because this system resided who the leader of U.S.A president. People disagree relation to this topic because their a lot of solution but the solution should be that the people agree not the party but the people.

What is your proposed solution? Why do you think this is the best solution?

My proposed solution that they abolished the electron college because the people do not have the voice but the party that controlled the state and the system is not democracy because the party controlled the power not the people. The best solution that a system count the people that who vote then you use that to see who his the president of american

What are pro to your solution?

The pro solution to abolished the electoral college but the cons is that you don’t abolished.

What are cons to your solution?

That you don’t do anything.

Any questions to your audience members for help on your topic?

Do you agree or disagree that  the government make cuts to public spending in order to reduce the national debt? why or why not?Please give comment about the question.

Do you have any recommendations of sources, links, videos, data, etc that I could utilize for my research paper on this topic?

How do you think I could improve my argument?

Please give comment about the question.