Mock Interview Reflection

1.How did you feel while you interviewed a classmate?  Do you believe that seeing an interview from the employer’s perspective makes you more prepared or not?  Please explain.
i feel very good and learned very much. yes, it make my prepared because they might asked  them in the interweave.

2.How did you feel while you were interviewed by a classmate?  Did you feel anxious, nervous, scared, prepared, overwhelmed, confident, etc.?  Please explain why you felt that way.

i feel very cam. i don’t feel nothing.

3.How do you feel about your responses?  Do you think your responses to the questions were adequate or do you feel you could have done better? What question did you find easy?  What question did you find difficult to answer?

i feel very good. i could better. the question is easy is the goals.

4.What advice would you give someone who is participating in a mock interview or a real interview? What advice would you give yourself; in other words, how do you think you could improve for your real interview?

in real interview i will do better. i will use stances.

5.Yes, I know these mock interviews weren’t real, so imagine how you would perform in the interview if it was real.  What have you learned you need to do to be better prepared?  How should you dress for an interview?  How should you behave before, during, and after an interview?  What should you bring with you to an interview?

do better. dress up. very nice and happy. things.

6.Evaluate the activity.  Be honest.  What do you think was good about this class activity?  How do you think we could improve this activity for next time, next year? Do you believe this is a skill you do need or do not need in real life?  Please explain.

good. none. yes you need all this in the real life.

7. Take one of the 20 interview questions below and write a response that would be GOOD and one that would be BAD, then explain the difference with reasoning. It’s always good to practice job interview questions so that you become more and more comfortable.

the good is How do you feel about working with others and as part of a team? i will worked with in a team and finish my worked or help other teams. the bad is what is your goals for long term. my goals in the long term is doing my best and finished high school then go to college.